You can set up in designated areas of the main university building, well accessible to all conference participants, on Tuesday morning from 9am onwards. The poster sessions will take place on Friday, 06.04., between 1 and 2pm and between 6 and 7pm. Please make sure you are there to answer questions and give more information on your research!
- At least one author of the poster has to register (including conference fees) for the congress.
- Any kind of work in progress related to Near Eastern Archaeology will be considered.
- Posters from PhD students are accepted and encouraged.
- All papers have to follow UNESCO convention of 1970.
- All languages are allowed.
- Accepted poster format is up to A0 (recommended).