Posters will be set up in designated areas of the main university building, well accessible to all conference participants. The poster sessions will take place on Friday, 06.04., between 1 and 2pm and between 6 and 7pm. Please make sure you are there to answer questions and give more information on your research!
- At least one author of the poster has to register (including conference fees) for the congress.
- Any kind of work in progress related to Near Eastern Archaeology will be considered.
- Posters from PhD students are accepted and encouraged.
- All papers have to follow UNESCO convention of 1970.
- All languages are allowed.
- Accepted poster format is up to A0 (recommended).