- Participants wishing to organize a workshop are invited to propose themes to the Organizing Committee and submit an abstract.
- Proposals must include the names of at least 6, and not more than 15 participants for each workshop.
- The organizer of the workshop has to present the confirmation of the participation of at least 66%.
- Workshops will be accepted after evaluation by the organizing committee, in order of their date of submission – according to the space available.
- In order to keep the number of workshops low, they should be integrated into one of the main themes, if possible.
- Workshops must not last more than one day.